Arcadia at Limerick Pointe is a beautiful, new senior living community opening in December 2020, offering Independent Living, Personal Care and Memory Care. Arcadia is seeking positive, compassionate, and courteous wait staff to provide an exceptional dining experience for our residents. Wait staff responsibilities include, but are not limited to, ensuring tables are clean and properly prepared when residents arrive, presenting residents with menus, serving food and beverages, clearing tables after the meal and cleaning the dining room so it is ready for the next meal. You must be able to work in fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Dining Room staff reflect our community and are a vital component of our resident’s dining experience. If you enjoy working with the senior population and would like to be part of an exceptional team, we would like to meet you!
- Utilizes proper food handling and food service techniques.
- Takes meal/drink orders and serves meals in a friendly and timely manner while maintaining or exceeding hospitality and service standards.
- Assures residents and guests are satisfied with their meals.
- Maintains knowledge of all special menu items, a general description of all food items and explains these to residents and guests.
- Maintains assigned tables and surrounding area in a clean and appropriate manner.
- Follows daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedules.
- Assists with orientation and training of new wait staff members.
- Practices all safety and loss prevention procedures.
- Sets-up and cleans the Dining Room following all COVID cleaning procedures.
- Maintains or exceeds standards of appearance, cleanliness, personal sanitation, and hygiene.
- Performs and completes opening and closing checklist criteria.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Proven restaurant serving or waitering experience
- Ability to use a POS system
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- Patience and customer-oriented approach
- Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
- Responsible and trustworthy
- High school diploma is a plus but not required
We are a proud equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.