Vantage Point Retirement Living is ecstatic to announce that opportunities for guaranteed positions for Charter Membership at The Lodge at Truitt Homestead and Arcadia at Limerick Pointe are FULL. There are a limited number of spaces available for other benefits, however.
- At Arcadia at Limerick Pointe, a limited number of spaces remain to guarantee Club Membership.
- At The Lodge at Truitt Homestead, Club Memberships are no longer guaranteed, but there are still opportunities for savings. Founding Membership is being offered to secure an apartment before opening and take advantage of pre-opening pricing.
Both The Lodge and Arcadia are projected to be FULL upon their openings. These communities will be the premier locations for luxury independent living in their respective areas. If you’re considering moving to an independent living community, the time is now to take the step.
So far, dozens of people have chosen to place a fully-refundable deposit on the wait list for both communities. There are a variety of reasons people choose to take this step, including:
- 100% Risk Free: There is zero obligation to being an early depositor, and your deposit is fully-refundable. If, for any reason, you decide to request a refund it will be issued in full within ten days of receiving a written request.
Placing a deposit will secure your place on the wait list: Becoming a depositor gives you priority standing. The sooner you place a deposit, the higher your chance of being offered a place with a community’s Charter or Club Memberships* – memberships that come with their own significant benefits, such as:
- A 10% discount off rent, for life
- The ability to be among the very first to choose the apartment style and location that you really want
- Access to exclusive depositor-only parties, events, and functions
- Private invitations to influence the culture, amenities, and programs of the community
- You’ll help build the community’s character: During our pre-opening events, Charter Members will get to mix, mingle, and establish relationships early on with other Charter Members… who will soon become new neighbors and friends! Charter Members are also a great resource for the team to learn what’s most important to residents – it’s the voices of our Charter Members that drive how YOUR community is built!